Precision Rebar is currently looking for a qualified Rebar Detailer.
Precision Rebar has been in business for over 36 years. Our staff is a long term team with very little turn over, and has a loyal customer base. We are looking to add an additional detailer to keep up with demand.
Prepare detailed drawings in accordance with the scope of work, and other documentation to prepare quantity placing drawings, putting together change orders, maintaining control over multiple jobs, complete necessary forms, and routinely following up with contractors.
- Experience in rebar or the construction industry
- AutoCAD – MicroStation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel
- Detailed oriented – Organized
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Possess a valid drivers license, Proof of insurance
- Must be able to pass drug test.
Sign on bonus for experienced rebar detailer.
Health insurance, Dental insurance, 40lk, Paid holidays and vacation. Competitive salary.
To be considered for this position please email resume to Jobs@precisionrebar.com
No phone calls will be accepted.
Precision Rebar is always looking for experienced people in the rebar industry. If you’re interested in job opportunities, please submit a resume to Jobs@precisionrebar.com